Monday, May 18, 2015

Luckiest Gal in the World!

I have to give my husband kudos for being such an amazing and thoughtful husband, father and human being. Not only does he coach our sons travel baseball team but he always makes sure that Samarra and I always feel special regardless of the countless hours of sports surrounding Trae.

For the last two years Kirk has brought home flowers for Samarra and I almost every week. Not a bouquet to share but specific bouquets selected for each of us. (On occasion he will have the assistance of our son Trae to weigh in on the selection.) Needless to say, after a long baseball tournament weekend he not only went to the grocery but he also brought Samarra and I home flowers. I received the most beautiful yellow roses and Samarra received beautiful daisy's.

The best lesson in all of this is that I appreciate him so much but most important, I appreciate him for teaching my son and daughter to cherish the people they love and that they are both cherished.

Love,
Jessica Cassidy
Mrs. Michigan International 2015