Thursday, October 9, 2014

Executive Challenge!


Being an avid supporter and advocate of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society I was all in when asked to be a part of the Executive Challenge for the upcoming Light the Night-Ann Arbor Campaign. The Executive Challenge is one given to professionals in the area to raise as much as they can for LLS before the annual walk. Though it was late in the game with only weeks to raise funds, I've taken the challenge.

I'd love to be able to raise $50,000.00 in just a few short weeks, but not sure if it is possible. Right now I am at $6,000 raised and hope to have more before the walk on October 18th. Whom ever raises the most in this short time will win the Executive Challenge.

Sure it would be nice to win the Executive Challenge but as far as I see it, I've already won!! I've met the LLS goal of $5,000.00 with one donation from a very generous group and know that there will be others along the way. I've won because we are all working to eradicate blood cancer. With every dollar raised that's another opportunity to help another family and another dollar toward life saving medications to make it to the consumer.

Feeling grateful in every way!


All my love,

Jessica L. Cassidy
Mrs. Michigan International 2015