Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy Birthday

Today is such an amazing day. I feel so fortunate to know a special person, Kevin Hall. I met Kevin about 3 years ago when I was working with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in California. Kevin and his brother were part of the Man and Woman of the Year Campaign. 

Kevin and his family were impressive people with a true love for family and the desire to see a world without blood cancer. I was able to get to know Kevin and his family through many LLS events as well as their golf outing I assisted with. Truly great people.

I'd like to say a very, very special early Happy Birthday to Kevin (his birthday is tomorrow)! In addition, he is approaching a MAJOR feat of being cancer free for two years as of the 11th of October!! Way to go Kevin and thank you LLS and their medical research for saving his life. He is truly one of the coolest people I know who gives me heck about our Detroit Tigers.


Love,

Jessica L. Cassidy
Mrs. Michigan International 2015